By Joseph Raben
Read Online or Download Computer-Assisted Research in the Humanities. A Directory of Scholars Active PDF
Similar research books
Bridging Cultures: instructor schooling Module is a certified improvement source for instructor educators and employees builders to assist preservice and in-service lecturers turn into familiar with cultural alterations and comprehend methods of bridging the expectancies of college settings with these of the house.
Narratives in Social technology study introduces scholars to using narrative technique as a examine device. It bargains a rigorous framework for the appliance of those units inside qualitative learn. The ebook provides:- An historic review of the advance of the narrative method in the social sciences - A advisor to how narrative equipment could be utilized in fieldwork - an evidence of the way to include a story technique inside of a learn project - directions for examining amassed or produced narratives - A student-focused process - key arguments and techniques are illustrated by way of case-studies and lists of additional examining.
1m vorliegenden Buch werden fertige, ablauffahige BASIC-Programme zu Proble males, Methoden und Verfahren aus dem Bereich des Operations examine angegeben. Ausgewllhlt wurden die Lineare Optimierung (Simplex-Methode) mit Sensibilitllts examine, die Transportproblem-Methode, das Zuordnungsproblem (gelost durch voll stiindige Enumeration), das Rundreiseproblem (begrenzte Enumeration).
How one can Write a winning learn supply software A consultant for Social and Behavioral Scientists, 2d version by way of Willo Pequegnat, Ellen Stover, and Cheryl Boyce nationwide Institute of psychological healthiness, Rockville, MD, united states over the past fifty years behavioral and scientific examine has been generously supported through the government, deepest foundations, and different philanthropic corporations contributing to the advance of a colourful public healthiness procedure either within the usa and around the globe.
- Immobilized Enzyme Technology: Research and Applications
- Research in Law and Economics, Vol. 22
- Essential Guide to Reading Biomedical Papers: Recognising and Interpreting Best Practice
- Computer Simulations of Liquid Crystals and Polymers: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Computational Methods for Polymers and Liquid Crystalline Polymers Erice, Italy 16–22 July 2003
Additional resources for Computer-Assisted Research in the Humanities. A Directory of Scholars Active
The preliminary faceted thesaurus and retrieval system have been developed to give a bibliography of research and speeches pertinent to a user's request. Type of computer: IBM 360/67. Size of storage: 280k. Language: PL/I. References: George A. Borden, Susan M. Jenkins, and John D. 11-16. L104. A Computational View of Style in the Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins Principal investigator: Everett G. Powell, Associate Professor, Dept. of English, Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Associates: Wallace Koenning, Jon Wiley.
3) Keypunch. 4) Transfer to tapes. 5) Sort by categories chosen in editing. 6) Print in tabular form. Type of computer: IBM 7044. Size of storage: 32k. Language: FORTRAN IV. Disks or tapes: 1 729 mod 5 tape. Program is available. 37 L80 Language and Literature References: "Political and Religious Change in Bengal from the Fifth to the Thirteenth Century," Association for Asian Studies. [CHum, May 1968] L81. A Concordance of Lessing's Drama Principal investigator: Edward Dvoretzky, Professor, Dept.
Type of computer: IBM 1620. Language: FORTRAN. Program is available. Status: Computer work is done. Writeups of results are in progress. Future plans: If results are considered significant, a series of articles defining the various specialties and assigning them to actors and actresses. References: "The Coquette-Prude as an Actress's Line in Restoration Comedy During the Time of Mrs. Oldfield," Theatre Notebook. [CHum, May 1967] L80. Linguistic and Cultural Affiliation of Place-names in Bengal and Southern Bihar Principal investigator: Barrie M.