By Jingde Gao
"AC laptop structures" stresses either research equipment and working performances of AC computing device structures, together with variable pace force process of AC machines with energy electronics and regulate units, strength power approach composed of AC machines and gear traces, specific laptop approach with specified machines and distinctive rather a lot, electrical computing device procedure such as AC machines and excitation units. in response to a unmarried coil, the Multi-Loop conception is punctiliously defined, and examples of the way to take advantage of the hot process are awarded. This ebook presents a brand new approach for interpreting the AC computer platforms. This booklet is designed for the researchers and postgraduates within the box of electrical machines and keep an eye on. it is also a reference publication for similar technicians.
This publication is written in reminiscence of Professor Jingde Gao, past-president of Tsinghua collage, Member of chinese language Academy of Sciences. one other authors, Linzheng Zhang and Xiangheng Wang either are Professors in electric Engineering Dept. of Tsinghua University.
Read or Download AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance PDF
Similar robotics & automation books
The harddrive is without doubt one of the best examples of the precision keep an eye on of mechatronics, with tolerances lower than one micrometer completed whereas working at excessive velocity. expanding call for for larger information density in addition to disturbance-prone working environments proceed to check designers mettle.
In a well timed topic, arrived a few week after i ordered it and the ebook is in solid conition.
LEGO Mindstorms NXT is the preferred robotic out there. James Kelly is the writer of the preferred weblog on NXT (http://thenxtstep. blogspot. com/) with over 30,000 hits a month. The NXT-G visible programming language for the NXT robotic is totally new and there are presently no books to be had at the topic.
Das Werk gibt eine ausführliche Einführung in die Identifikation linearer und nichtlinearer Ein- und Mehrgrößensysteme. Es werden zahlreiche Identifikationsverfahren vorgestellt, mit denen aus gemessenen Ein- und Ausgangssignalen ein mathematisches Modell zur Beschreibung des Systemverhaltens ermittelt werden kann.
- Direct Adaptive Control Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- Intelligent Control Systems with an Introduction to System of Systems Engineering
- Opportunities in robotics careers
- Design, Modeling and Experiments of 3-DOF Electromagnetic Spherical Actuators
- Foundations of Robotics: Analysis and Control
- An Introduction to Robot Technology
Extra info for AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance
If the single coil inductance is calculated firstly, in spite of coil connection mode it is very convenient to calculate the inductances of windings, branches, or certain several coils connected, if needed, in terms of the obtained single coil inductances. The reason why the above method is adopted is to illustrate its concrete usage. The rotor circuit of the single phase induction machine is shown in Fig. 1(b). 17) of the rotor damper loop inductances of the salient pole synchronous machine can be cited.
1. Suppose that the turn number of excitation winding on each pole is w fd , the parallel branch number of excitation winding is a fd , total excitation current is i fd , then the branch current of excitation winding will be i fd a fd . 1 Excitation mmf and its air-gap flux density 23 AC Machine Systems rectangular wave with a width of S radians approximately. 3) Inductance of Damper Winding Normally, the damper winding of the salient pole synchronous machine is cage type with damping bars and damping rings; the damping bars are short-circuited by damping rings fully or partially, and it is usually symmetric to the direct axis or quadrature axis.
2. Here, air-gap emf corresponding to air-gap flux density is EG . Based on the relation as in Fig. 2 and after getting EG , the saturation coefficient will be obtained in terms of EG and no-load characteristic (refer to Fig. 1) as follows: Kc d cf c d cec The effect of saturation is researched by using this method based on fundamental wave magnetic circuit under normal operation. If the researched problem is related 35 AC Machine Systems to the instance with strong space harmonics of air-gap magnetic field, using this method will definitely lead to error.